Jewelry is an accessory that can make or break your look. jewelry worn correctly will result in an elegant, dazzling result where the whole focus is on you! Here are 5 simple tips:
1. Wear a bold statement piece of jewelry and make sure that the other parties are understated and free. For example, a large, eye-catching bracelet should be coupled with a simple ring or earrings and a small circle. Do not overstimulate your "audience" and attempt to bring to your attentionears, neck, wrists and hands simultaneously. Choose a single focal point.
2. Be practical and consider your business. heavy earrings, bracelets and dangly bracelets ten are probably not a good choice for a dance party crazy or outdoor excursions. pieces of great reserve for events when they're going to be extremely active.
3. Necklace lengths can be the hardest thing to determine the choice of jewelry to coordinate with your outfit. Chokers are great with strapless dressespeaks. open collar and top with boat neck look great with a chunkier, shorter necklace. Turtlenecks and tunics are best with a long necklace or a long string of pearls.
4. Make sure the jewelry choices are appropriate for your situation. For example, a striking necklace is not good for an office. And a conservative string of pearls is probably not the best choice for the rock concert. Bind the jewel for the occasion.
5. Size proportionate to wear jewelry. If you are petite, a large piece (or, worse,several large pieces) should be without prejudice against attract. If you want to wear a bold piece, try a big cocktail ring or a bracelet instead of a necklace or earrings. If you're a plus-size girl, turn it up and wear big pieces, splashy.